Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

"No towels – need sleepy!"


If there's one thing we like, it's our sleep. But lately, I can't seem to get enough of it. Twice in the past five days I've woken up at four a.m. Last Friday was the worst day for my sinus infection. Today I had a dream that I was a barber and that a woman, who'd used to be a man, came in to the shop for a shave. (Yeah, if you can figure out what that one means, let me know.) Anyway, I got up once and then tried to go back to bed but my mind was racing with the progress Karen and I are making behind the scenes with Heartland Photography so I just decided to get up. Underneath the glow of the Christmas lights on the patio, I enjoyed what will likely be the last nice early mornings for a few months. Today's high is supposed to be 70. The highs for the next two days won't even match that.


And while we're talking about sleep, here's a snap Angie caught of Harley and I taking a nap on the sofa last week. Like I said, we like our sleepy! She's definitely a daddy's girl.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hit Counter
Free Counter