Monday, July 30, 2007
Harley's been all kinds of cute

Harley was in rare form this past weekend. Wait, who am I kidding? Harley's always cute! Saturday morning we opened her crate. Usually she jumps right in bed with us but on this day she ran to her toy box and grabbed a stuffed bone and took it back to her "room." She's become really comfortable in her crate. Here, she watches as momma leaves the room.

Saturday afternoon, she took a little nap with me on the couch. She normally doesn't let me hold her upside down for very long but on Saturday she just sunk into me. I think I heard a little puppy snore.

The best came on Sunday. Angie and I usually spend an hour looking at the paper. Angie reads the wedding announcements and the ads while I actually read the paper, you know, those four editorial sections that wrap around the ads that everyone buys it for. There's usually a couple of interesting stories in there on Sunday. You should try it. Anyway, Harley decided I'd been reading the paper long enough and pulled her blankie over and just sat right on top of the sports section. "Look at me, Dad. You've looked at the paper enough!" What can I say, old habits are hard to break. Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up!
Labels: Harley
Free Counter