Friday, March 28, 2008

 

Munkey Boy


We would have been in the country tonight (see previous post) but Angie had a prior commitment with a certain group of girls who play bunco which meant that I had a prior commitment to baby sit our little buddy Braden. Though he was here a little longer than I anticipated, we had a pretty good time. He enjoyed looking out the window until the sun went down.


Of course, that was a game that Harley taught him.


He had a bag full of toys to play with, including crayons, cars and books.


He mostly liked stomping around the house in our shoes, though.


The books were put to good use though. He read one to Harley. I couldn't really understand any of the words he said. I don't imagine Harley did, either.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hit Counter
Free Counter