Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Trading Kids


Our friend Callie is in town this week from Des Moines and she stopped by recently with new baby Delaney. She made friends with Harley while Angie ogled over the baby.


Really, though, Harley did very well with the new baby. She sniffed a lot, but kept a respectful yet curious distance.


I've never changed a diaper and I'm relatively inexperienced with a bottle (well, this kinda bottle at least!). At least it went better than a few years ago when I met Callie's oldest daughter. I just stood there holding her out from my body with her back to me. Nearly paralyzed, all I could ask is, "What do I do with it??!!!!"

Sooner or later I'm going to be ready for my own kid.

Labels: ,


Comments:
SOMEONE looks cranky, and it's NOT Delaney or Harley....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hit Counter
Free Counter