Tuesday, June 10, 2008

 

We have seen the enemy and they are ants!


It's that time of year, we've been told, for ants. We've been living with the little boogers for about three months now. This morning they were so bad that I went to work late so that I could wage war with the angry army of ants that had infiltrated out kitchen overnight. They are thick as thieves and I found them covering a nearby tree, too.


I sure hope I get the last laugh. I bought some Terro at Wal-Mart and set about eight traps. The ones outside blew away throughout the day but they were mighty popular for awhile. I hope they're gone in a few days. Otherwise I think it's going to be "that time of year" for ants all danged summer!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hit Counter
Free Counter