Friday, August 15, 2008

 

Daddy, please don't go!


I'm sitting at Gate 7 waiting for a 7:15 flight that will eventually get me to LAX where I'm shooting Jessica + Chris' wedding this weekend. Of course I waited until the last minute to pack which included getting up at least twice last night to write things on a list of things to pack before leaving the house. Harley was very concerned by my strange behavior and followed my every move around the house. As I began to throw things in a suitcase, she tried to sneak herself in. Maybe she thought I wouldn't notice and that she'd surprise me when I arrive at my destination. Who knows? I often wonder what goes through her tiny mind. Needless to say, I'm sitting at the airport with a little more than one hour to wait and I'm already missing my family! I'm going to be a mess when Maddie arrives, don't you think?!

Sidebar: Here's what I love about flying from Wichita:
-free WiFi in the terminal
-the airport is 15 minutes from home
-free WiFi in the terminal
-it took 20 minutes to get from my car to my gate. (But yet so far I've still witnessed three people running through the terminal to get to their flight. C'mon, people!)
-Did I mention free WiFi in the terminal?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hit Counter
Free Counter