Monday, September 15, 2008

 

Prep football


Northwest tailback Andrew Etheridge (22) sprints to the endzone ahead of Bishop Carroll's Michael Peters (30) in a game Saturday at Maize High. This was the second of two games I covered for The Eagle this weekend. This one didnt make the paper because as dominant as Northwest was in the first half it came out flat in the second and was easily defeated.


A nice defensive play on Northwest's part saw Deangelo Grim (8) break up a pass intended for Bishop Carroll's Joe Brown (34) in the first quarter. Again, this one didn't make the paper, either, although it did find a home in an online gallery. Maybe I'm old school, but a photo has to make it in print to count.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I want high school day games to cover!!!
 
Well, I guess you could call The Eagle but it's a heckuva drive from Florida to Wichita.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hit Counter
Free Counter