Friday, January 09, 2009

 

Art Show


Angie accompanied me to the medical school today for the opening reception of my exhibit "Keepers: A Collection of Newspaper Photographs." It's up through Feb. 27. It contains 20 of my most favorite images from my newspaper days. I was asked by the medical school's art director last summer to consider doing a show. It was a bit stressful trying to get it put together at the same time I became a new dad but the warm welcome I received today made it all worth my while. Let me know if you're interested in seeing it before it comes down.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Would love to see it, but no plans to come to KS soon....

You should do a 360 panorama, piece it together and put it up here!


-Chad
http://www.pilsterphotography.net
http://pilsterphotography.blogspot.com
 
Well, make this the reason for your trip. Call it research and write it off! I've had more than one request for a web version of the show. At the very least, I'll try to put together a slideshow or something.
 
Congrats Shep! Wish I could make it up there to to see it. from the self-portrait, it looks good.
 
I am! I am!

Why not just post them here for us who are satellite readers????
 
I'm hoping to work on an online presentation sometime this week if I can get caught up at the office.
 
hhhmmmmmmmmm. . . somehow I wonder if Honey made the cut. Hehe haha hoho.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hit Counter
Free Counter