Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Player To Be Named Later

For those who don't know ... we're expecting again!

We found out today that we're having a boy!

As much as we wanted a girl, there was no denying the evidence. Our player to be named later was strutin' his stuff!

Stretch!

He'll be here Feb. 4, or thereabouts.
Comments:
<< Home
How exciting! I look forward to keeping up with the new little one via blog as well. :-) Congrats to both of you!
Jennifer, I can't tell you the number of people who've already asked, "The new baby is going to have a blog, too, right?"
And I seriously doubt that I'll be allowed to stop Maddie's after a year. I'm going to be busy, busy, busy and that doesn't take into account the new baby!
If you ever get back to Kansas, you could actually meet them!
Post a Comment
And I seriously doubt that I'll be allowed to stop Maddie's after a year. I'm going to be busy, busy, busy and that doesn't take into account the new baby!
If you ever get back to Kansas, you could actually meet them!
<< Home
Free Counter
